Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
HOW COVID-19 AFFECTS AURESCENT?
Although we do everything in our power to ensure our customers receive excellent service, we are still dependent on shipping couriers and other services to ensure delivery. We will do our best to communicate any delays or interruptions that may arise and we are always available to answer any questions. Please see our contact page if you have further questions or need further inquiries on your orders.
IS MY PACKAGE AT RISK?
No, according to the CDC, because of poor survivability of these coronaviruses on surfaces, there is likely very low risk of spread from products or packaging that are shipped over a period of days or weeks at ambient temperatures. Coronaviruses are generally thought to be spread most often by respiratory droplets. Currently there is no evidence to support transmission of COVID-19 associated with imported goods and there have not been any cases of COVID-19 in the United States associated with imported goods.
Below are some care tips to help you stay safe.
Practice everyday preventive actions to help reduce your risk of getting sick and remind everyone in your home to do the same. These actions are especially important for older adults and people who have severe chronic medical conditions:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue and throw the tissue in the trash.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing; going to the bathroom; and before eating or preparing food.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects
(e.g., tables, countertops, light switches, doorknobs, and cabinet handles).
Hand washing is one of the best ways to protect yourself and your family from getting sick. Stay safe and we will get through this together.